Please see below the list of Terms and Conditions for both
food and drink service on our site or external site. Also please be aware that
all of our staff are fully trained and we except no responsibility for actions taken
when our staff are not present.
Full insurance checks and site profile will be done prior to the event and will be listed on the event estimate. Once said estimate is signed this becomes a contract between Hopitality Harbour and the client and the service will not be completed if varied from agreed site profile or estimate.
Estimate to include price structure broken down along with payment plan for event. This will vary based on client needs.
Regardless of surcumstance once a area is set for the use of Hospitality Harbour no access will be permitted by any other persons not stipulated in the site profile.
- Paperwork on site profile to include full due dilligence including product purchase to plate breakdown and full EHO regulated documentation.
- Hospitality Harbour or EHO have the right to stop service if we feel complance is not met.
- All of our staff will be Food Hygiene and allergy trained and documentation of this can be provided where requested.
- All food purchased by Hospitality Harbour is from one of our designated suppliers and any bought by client we take no responsibility for and may refuse to handle.
- All catering food bought in for consumption away from Hospitality Harbour staff will come with a full allergy matrix and once excepted delivery of by the client is no longer our responsibility.
- All food based on allergys or dietry requirements will be produced to meet all guidelines and will to the best of our abbility be free of contamination at all points.
- Food contracts will be subject to all goverment guidelines and all relivant documentation will be kept on record for 5 years by Hospitality Harbour.
- Paperwork on site profile to include full purchase breakdown to recognise supplier and date assured.
- For consumption of alcohol a TENS may be required so please be aware this may take longer to obtain. Please be advised upon initial request.
- If alcohol is for service and purchase then each site will require a Hospitality Harbour personal licence holder on site or relivant paperwork for consumpion of alcohol.
- All consumpion of alcohol is subject to current licencing laws and Hospitality Harbour will follow these.
- If just supply we take no responsibility for persons after delivery.
- No persons apart from allocated staff stipulated on site profile to be in service area.
- All relivant allergy guides for all drinks will be on file at service point.
- Monitary argreement to be stipulated in site profile.
Please complete the site profile with our team to ensure a safe and stuctured event occurs. Upon signature of this Hospitality Harbour will follow with no exceptions. If changes are required a notice period of 3 days will be needed to assess and ensure delivery. Where delivery is not possible due to changes said changes will not apply.
Deposists on all food and drink are non refundable and stock purchase will be issue to site profile for relivent use stipulated after said event.
No refunds on stock available unless agreed with supplier at point of estimate.
At Hospitality Harbour we want the gifts and cakes to be
perfect for you so the following are put in place.
- All gifts non food related are based on what you have agreed in initial meeting and due to the time scale for these canot be changed without at least 3 days notice.
- All gifts food or drink related are subject to food or drink types as some products may have short shelf life. This will be stated to you up on delivery and once delivered storage and usage is not the responcibility of Hospitality Harbour
- A basic deposit will be required to confirm your delivery or collection date. Without this we do not guarentee your gift to be ready.
- For cakes we would require a max of 7 days to complete at least.
- Please ensure any dietry and allergy requirements as we use a basic recipe for most and these may contain allergys.
- At Hospitality Harbour we guarnetee that your product is poduced in a EHO reguated kitchen and to goverment standards.
- Where allergies apply we will ensure all work area is clear and clean so contamination is taken away. New product tins and materials will be used each time to help ensure this.
- After delivery of product we take no responsibility for how stored or served so may conflict with allergy controlls.
- Deposits are non refundable and up on delivery final payment is required.
- Delivery charge will apply where out of delivery area of Stafford.
Events that we run are complex and we use our own recorces
and external contractors to complete the needs of our customers. So for this we
have a individual agreement called a site portfolio which covers all of our
events an d
communication between Hospitality Harbour and our client. This portfolio is a build up and will make up the event contract and act as evedance where required if needed for any for of legal matters. This documentation will be help
in paper format and archived for 5 years. This will become digital by 2021 and all relivant GDPR rules will be obided by at all stages.
For external contractors all terms and conditions will be put in place upon contract agreement. (To be added as contract initianted)
For the customer
- We guarentee a full site portfolio and safety plan to include all aspects of compliance needed to cover your event including insurance cover.
- Please be aware there may be a time restriction on certain areas where a external contract or licence or insurance may be required.
- Once this documentation is put in place there will be a charge implimented if changed to the value of the previous charge.
- Please be aware that where a Hospitality Harbour member of staff is not present charges will apply for the use of our equipment.
- All areas will be out of bounds to all people unles stated on access allocation form.
- Deposits will apply for external contractors and must be paid for prior to event.
- Hospitality Harbour have the right to refuse the running and set up of the event if the initial site portfolio is in breach.
- Any fines or costs incured due to not following site portfolio will be added to the final bill unless evidancce is provided to pass blame.
(Where Hospitality Harbour are promoting or supporting event)
- All agreements must be stated at start of contract and payment plan agreed where applicable.
- All deposits must be paid prior to any works being carried out.
- Where Hospitality Harbour are covering design of said event upon proof being agreed of artwork there can be no changes or a further charge will apply to the value of the print and design costs.
- Any information given to Hospitality Harbour will be used so all information must be free of copywright unless owned by customer and Hospitality Harbour take no responsibility for this.
- Hospitality Harbour have the right to refuse to use information or images not fitting for public. Any of this may be given to the police where Hospitality Harbour see fit.
- Any images of people must come with a writen concent or contact details to ensure consent is given.
All events can be cancelled but a charge will apply and deposits will not be refunded as goods will have already been purchased.
The majority of out entertainment section is under the
regulations and insurance of the customer.
- All images and photography is checked for copywright and is not the responsibility of Hospitality Harbour.
- Images of people or children will require a consent form or details for Hospitality Harbour to obtain. Its the customers responsibility to inform person that they may be contacted by Hospitality Harbour.
- By taking a venue contract you are agreeing to payment of a minimal of 6 moths unless otherwise agreed in contract.
- Hospitality Harbour have the right to close any site where payment has not been met.
- You give Hospitality Harbour the right to contact any artist you have on to ensure they have been treated in line with the law.
- No rating or testimonial will be taken by Hospitality Harbour and will be at the information of the client.
- Any material designed by Hospitality Harbour is owned by Hospitality Harbour and cant be used to promote in other ways other than what is set out in the site contract.
- All designed material can be used by Hospitality Harbour as a template to promote and advertise our services only.
- Payment deposit will apply subject to package taken on
- Hospitality Harbour will outline the links your page will be attached to and will not attach anywhere else without permission.
- All information given is the responsibility of the artist and will not be checked by Hospitality Harbour for copywright or trademark.
- Any designs completed by Hospitality Harbour are owned by Hospitality Harbour and may be used for the entertainer only and Hospitality Harbour for advertisement purposes.
- Initial deposit will be required based on plan taken out.
- Hospitality Harbour have the right to use any images on the entertainers social media to format there page untill other material is provided.
- All feedback will be monitored and ajudicated prior to posting and may not be posted if felt unfit for purpose or damaging to the entertainer or venue.
SERVICE AGREEMENT & Terms & Conditions for taking out Webdesign and/or Hosting Contracts
THIS GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") is dated this ________ day of ________________, ________.
CLIENT ______________________ ______________________________ (the "Client")
CONTRACTOR ATCHosting Solutions Stafford (the "Contractor")
A. The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
B. The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Contractor (individually the "Party" and collectively the "Parties" to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1. The Client hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with the following services (the "Services"):
• Design build and maintain Website. (and/or anything agreed to in section – 38)
2. The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on (38). The Contractor hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
3. The term of this Agreement (the "Term") will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term may be extended with the written consent of the Parties.
4. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
5. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts are in GBP.
6. The Contractor will charge the Client for the Services as follows (the "Payment"): • __________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________.
7. Invoices submitted by the Contractor to the Client are due upon receipt.
8. In the event that this Agreement is terminated by the Client prior to completion of the Services but where the Services have been partially performed, the Contractor will be entitled to pro rata payment of the Payment to the date of termination provided that there has been no breach of contract on the part of the Contractor.
9. The Contractor will be responsible for all income tax liabilities and National Insurance or similar contributions relating to the Payment and the Contractor will indemnify the Client in respect of any such payments required to be made by the Client.
10. The Contractor will be solely responsible for the payment of all remuneration and benefits due to the employees of the Contractor, including any National Insurance, income tax and any other form of taxation or social security costs.
REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES
11. The Contractor will be reimbursed from time to time for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the Contractor in connection with providing the Services.
12. All expenses must be pre-approved by the Client.
INTEREST ON LATE PAYMENTS
13. Interest payable on any overdue amounts under this Agreement is charged at a rate of 25.00% per annum or at the maximum rate enforceable under applicable legislation, whichever is lower.
14. Confidential information (the "Confidential Information") refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Client which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Client including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records and that is not generally known in the industry of the Client and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
15. The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the Term and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
16. All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
17. All intellectual property and related material, including any trade secrets, moral rights, goodwill, relevant registrations or applications for registration, and rights in any patent, copyright, trade mark, trade dress, industrial design and trade name (the "Intellectual Property") that is developed or produced under this Agreement, will be the sole property of the Client. The use of the Intellectual Property by the Client will not be restricted in any manner.
18. The Contractor may not use the Intellectual Property for any purpose other than that contracted for in this Agreement except with the written consent of the Client. The Contractor will be responsible for any and all damages resulting from the unauthorized use of the Intellectual Property.
RETURN OF PROPERTY
19. Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Client any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Client.
20. In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service. RIGHT OF SUBSTITUTION
21. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Contractor may, at the Contractor's absolute discretion, engage a third-party sub-contractor to perform some or all of the obligations of the Contractor under this Agreement and the Client will not hire or engage any third parties to assist with the provision of the Services.
22. In the event that the Contractor hires a sub-contractor: • the Contractor will pay the sub-contractor for its services and the Compensation will remain payable by the Client to the Contractor. • for the purposes of the indemnification clause of this Agreement, the sub-contractor is an agent of the Contractor. AUTONOMY 23. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Contractor will have full control over working time, methods, and decision making in relation to provision of the Services in accordance with the Agreement. The Contractor will work autonomously and not at the direction of the Client. However, the Contractor will be responsive to the reasonable needs and concerns of the Client.
24. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Contractor will provide at the Contractor’s own expense, any and all tools, machinery, equipment, raw materials, supplies, workwear and any other items or parts necessary to deliver the Services in accordance with the Agreement.
25. The Parties acknowledge that this Agreement is non-exclusive and that either Party will be free, during and after the Term, to engage or contract with third parties for the provision of services similar to the Services.
26. All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties at the following addresses: a. ______________________ ______________________________ b. ATCHosting Solutions Stafford or to such other address as either Party may from time to time notify the other.
27. Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
28. Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
TIME OF THE ESSENCE
29. Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision.
30. The Contractor will not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.
31. It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement. ENUREMENT
32. This Agreement will ensure to the benefit of and be binding on the Parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators and permitted successors and assigns.
33. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
34. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
35. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
36. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
37. The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.
Other agreed tasks and/or services
38. IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Parties have duly affixed their signatures under hand and seal on this ________ day of ________________, ________. ______________________ (Client) ATCHosting Solutions
(Seal) Officer's Name: __________________________
With social media ever growing it is our responsibility as
a company to ensure that all information given to Hospitality Harbour is
checked to ensure the context of the post or write up and also ensure images
are not in breach of any
laws relating to the safety of people and Hospitality Harbour reserve the right to refuse such context. Where contect os felt it is harmfull or illegal we will send to authorities for there use and will not be used.
- All pictures of people or childeren must be accompanied by a consent form of the subject party and where this is not present the image will not be used.
- All context will have a delivery schedule and must be approved ready for use prior to delivery to ensure client is happy with context.
- Once contect is posted that is exceptance of contect and is a contractual agreement to process payment.
- Payment plan will be individual to each client and set out in site plan from start.
- Any adjustment to initial site plan may be subject to a charge if further works need to be carried out.
- Access to all platforms will be at the disposal of the client and admin permissions may be required to post.
- Cancellation of management contract must be a month prior and billing will match.
All design is subject to ownership of Hospitality
Harbour until final invoice payment has been recieved at that point Hospitality
Harbour have the rights to use the images for there own advertisement and
example needs excluding word changes.
All design will be done based on a quoted cost and will be suject to change up untill approval. This is subject to a deposit where applicable.
Upon approval of design Print costs will apply as we use a external industrial printing company.
All costs and payments from then will be deducted from original quote and a final balace collective invoice will be raised and final payment will be due once delivery of print arrives at the customers address.
All delivery costs will be included in Invoice and may not be included in original quote due to weight and current postal charges.
All will require a signature on arrival for tracing and billing purpose.
Any images or print are not to be used for illegal activity and if found to be doing so will result in legal action being taken.
All images supplied will be vetted and approved and must be originals or taken by our photographer.
Any pictures taken by us remain the property of Hospitality Harbour unless purcahsed by the customer at an extra charge.
All work will be bespoke to you the customer and will not be used for another customer unless you have approved use.
Clean and clear use some external contractors and al
relivant background check will be aquired and assessed prior to job acceptance.
The contract is with Hospitality Harbour and the service provider is not to be
with regards this contract. If found to be doing so legal action will be taken on all parties. Deposits for contractors may apply and a payment agreement will be put in place to cover the balance.
If Hospitality Harbour staff are taking on the contract we ensure they are equiped with all relevant material to complete the work .
- All contractors must have access to water and a source of electric.
- All products used are the property of the contractor and may not be given to client as may be harmfull.
- No materials are to be used of client.
- All our contractors are fully insured and licenced.
- Set site portfolio will be set out at the beginig and payment plan set out along sidfe this.
- All clearance work carried out will be subject to the return of sale of items. Meaning a cost will be implimented to clear said areas. If there is a sale value or moneies made from the sale of said cleared items a 25% charge will be taken on top of auction or sales charges and the monitary return after costs will be sent to client as a refund.
- Any illegal products found will be bagged and handed in to the police for them to deal with and Hospitality Harbour hold no responcibility.
- External contractors may be required to remove items and remove these items are not for resale.
- All items will be removed from said area only and no other are will be touched so ensure all items are for disposal.